Did you know 1 in 5 deaths each year are linked to a poor diet? That’s a scary stat. What we put into our bodies is so important, but many people don’t give nutrition much thought until there is a problem. Join me as I talk about the components of a healthy plate of food and what things you should be considering as you’re grocery shopping and meal planning. I share some of my tips for reducing sugar cravings, creating sustainable habits, and successfully meal planning even when time feels short.
In this episode, we cover:
- Examining your current nutritional habits
- Challenging the “hype” around fad diets
- What a healthy plate looks like
- How to handle the “I just don’t have time” excuse
- Setting small and sustainable goals
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Listen to Episode 17: The Importance of Creating Action Steps
- Read The Lancet Article
- Connect with Carla on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Leave a review!