Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
Creating and having goals is a crucial part of health and wellness. Creating Action Steps to meet those goals… just as important! Today I’m speaking about those specific, measurable steps that will help you accomplish what you set out to do. I address such issues as commitment, scheduling, and why you need to embrace adaptability. I also talk about how those action steps can be used to help you identify and overcome challenges in your plan to reach your goals!
Sometimes following through on your plans is hard! I know that and have experienced that myself! Today I’m going to share my own story of what happened to me when I fell behind on my commitment to self care, and what I was able to learn from that experience. Remember: it’s not about good or bad, it’s about identifying your challenges and overcoming them!
In this episode, we cover:
- Missed opportunities when writing out your goals
- Identifying what needs to be done
- Figuring out what your obstacles are
- Why you might need outside help
- My move between States and self-care
- The importance of scheduling and rescheduling our steps
- How motivation factors in to success
- What the acronym P.O.E.M. stands for
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Connect with Carla on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Leave a review!
Work with Carla:
- Book a free consultation to learn more about Carla’s personalized nourishment plans
- Book Carla to speak at your next health and wellness event!